Learning Support Staff Required for A Child with Physical Disabilities in Ricmond | London - SW | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Learning Support Staff Required for A Child with Physical Disabilities in Ricmond - London - SW - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis are pleased to be working with a mainstream school in Richmond who are looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant.
The pupil is wheelchair user and needs support with mobility and to access the mainstream environment. In particular the person would need to be able to:
- support the child her with all transfers (chair, to wheelchair, toilet, floor, changing bed etc)
- Under direction of OT/Physio deliver therapy exercises
- Support with learning in class
- support with intimate care and changing
- supervise and promote inclusion in the playground
- supervise and support lunchtimes
- use equipment such as electric wheelchair, orthotics, adjustable table, hydraulic changing bed
- liaise with all professionals and parents
Manual handling training is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested, then please contact Nicole Beckett at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Nicole Beckett
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956