Learning Support Assistant - Guildford | Surrey | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Learning Support Assistant - Guildford - Surrey - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis Education are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to support college students who have Special Educational Needs.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will be required to ensure the delivery of an effective program of further education and be able to work as part of a co-ordinated and supportive team environment. This will include academic assistance and supporting learners with accessing the curriculum and managing behaviour.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience supporting college students who have severe and complex learning difficulties and disabilities
- An Enhanced Child & Adult Workforce DBS (or willingness to apply for one)
- Great initiative and can do attitude
- Availability to commence as soon as possible
- Full time Monday-Friday (term time only)
- ASAP start
- £10-12.50 per hour subject to skills and experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a college that offers a supportive working environment and great career prospects.
If you are interested, then please contact Jessica Tester at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Jessica Tester
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956