Learning Mentor for PRU in Hillingdon to start ASAP. | London - NW | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Learning Mentor for PRU in Hillingdon to start ASAP. - London - NW - Role: SEN TA Jobs
The School is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, based in Hillingdon.
The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s journey and psychological wellbeing.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students that present with mental health needs and challenging behaviours. This role is ideal for individuals who want to work within education, health and social care.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
• An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative approaches.
• A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
• Strong behaviour management skills.
• A genuine passion for education.
• Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
• An energetic and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
• A resilient and persevering personality.
• Both a friendly and professional manner.
If you are interested, then please contact Karolina Alchimowicz at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Karolina Alchimowicz
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956