Lead Learning Mentor/ Teaching Assistant | London - West | School Support Staff Jobs
I am looking for a Lead Placement Co-ordinator to support students across multiple schools, co-ordinating, providing and promoting a learning mentor service to referred students. In this role you will be liaising with commissioned providers to address the individual needs of students in orde to meet their learning and social, emotional and health needs.
The Learning and Progression Co-ordinator needs to have:
1. An approachable and friendly manner
2. An empathetic approach to the difficulties experienced by students
3. An ability to hold boundaries without confrontation
4. A high level of professionalism
5. A high level of personal integrity
6. A creative and solution-focused and resilient approach to difficulties
7. Dependability and reliability.
If you are interested, then please contact Rebecca Adetona at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Rebecca Adetona
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956