Lead English Teacher (SEND) - West London | London - West | SEN Leadership Jobs
We are working with an independent special needs school in Hillingdon who provide specialist education for pupils aged between 5-19 years old. Students are taught in smaller class sizes and all students work towards GCSE and equivalent qualification in functional skills.
As part of their continued growth and development, they are looking to further strengthen their existing management team by recruiting an inspiring and experienced Lead English Teacher. This key role will support and develop the current staff and plans whilst also teaching English as a specialist subject across KS3, KS4 and KS5 (please note this may also involve teaching KS3 to KS2 level pupils).
- Qualified teacher Status (QTS), with relevant experience teaching - English as a specialist subject
- Hold or be willing to study for NPWML or NPWLS
- Be competent in leading the planning for your subject area
- Have experience or a strong interest of working within an SEND setting (ASD / Autism)
- Be aware and have full knowledge of recent changes to the national curriculum
- Be comfortable teaching across a range of abilities and Key Stages to include KS3, KS4 and KS5
If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Martin Keddie
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956