KS3 Special Needs Teacher - West London | London - West | SEN Teacher Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
KS3 Special Needs Teacher - West London - London - West - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
We are working with an independent special needs school in Hillingdon who provide specialist education for pupils aged between 5-19 years old. Students are taught in smaller class sizes and all students work towards GCSE and equivalent qualification in functional skills.
As a KS3 Teacher, you will provide teaching support across a range of subjects and must therefore be strong and knowledgeable in secondary education. Alternatively, you may be a KS2 teacher looking to specialise in an SEND setting. Our ideal candidate will be additionally be enthusiastic, committed and flexible and have a love of teaching students with special educational needs, including learning outside of the classroom and teaching life skills.
- Hold a nationally recognised degree and relevant qualified teaching status (QTS)
- Have proven experience of teaching in a Primary or Secondary capacity (KS2/KS3)
- Be experienced or have an interest working within an SEND setting (ASD / Autism)
- Be aware and have full knowledge of recent changes to the national curriculum
- Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons to a good or outstanding level
If you are interested, then please contact Martin Keddie at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Martin Keddie
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956