Full time teacher needed for PMLD primary school in Streatham Hill – starts after October half term – 2017 | London - SW | SEN Teacher Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Full time teacher needed for PMLD primary school in Streatham Hill – starts after October half term – 2017 - London - SW - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
This wonderful and vibrant special needs school in Streatham Hill are looking for a teacher for their EYFS PMLD ( profound multiple learning difficulties) class. This is to cover a maternity post, starting after October half term.
The school has 11 classes each named after a colour for key stage 1 and 2 and insects for early years. Pupils are grouped in classes according to age. Each class has a teacher and between 3 to 4 teaching assistants.
The school day for the children is from 8.55am until 3.30pm. Most pupils are brought to and from school by the Lambeth Local Authority transport provider Veolia.
The school aim to develop and enhance their pupil's access to :
- A broad, balanced curriculum - including the National Curriculum where appropriate - and meet their individual needs
- Awareness of self and others
- Thinking and learning skills
- Ability to explore and investigate
- Physical skills and mobility
- Personal and social skills
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Autonomy and independence
- Creative and aesthetic skills and experiences
- Play and leisure activities
- Spiritual and moral development
- Quality of life
- Ability to work with others
Candidates who hold QTS will be considered for this role.
Pay ranges from £135 to £150 per day.
If you are interested, then please contact Tessa Ejehu at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Tessa Ejehu
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956