ASD Teaching assistant | London - North | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
ASD Teaching assistant - London - North - Role: SEN TA Jobs
SEND Teaching assistant Complex needs / PMLD
A wonderful special needs school based in Barnet is looking for PMLD SEND TAs to join their school.
The role will be assisting students who have complex needs such as Autism, or Down's Syndrome - in Key Stages K3-K4.
Ideally the correct candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with complex needs - Autism and/ or Down's Syndrome/Physical disabilities
- Team Teach training and/ or have knowledge of TEACHH (further training can be offered)
- Makaton training would be an advantage
- Primary or Secondary school experience
- Personal care experience
- Care background would be an advantage
This is a full time, ongoing position with interviews and trial days taking place now! If you think this could be for you apply today!
If you are interested, then please contact Nadi Myler at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Nadi Myler
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956